Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Arts & Crafts and other Kid topics.
You will need:
1. Roll three sheets of newspaper together widthwise for wand, then twist tight and tape together.
2. Wrap wand in foil, and secure with tape.
3. Use scissors to cut out the shape of a star (fairy) or globe (sorcerer) from cardboard.
4. Cut long strips of crepe paper for streamers.
5. Use marker to color both sides of star or globe.
6. Glue shape and streamers to the top of the wand.
Note: if you want your child can paint the wand and cover the star or globe cardboard cutout in the foil instead.