Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Arts & Crafts and other Kid topics.
-Spring type clothespins
1. Remove the hinges from the clothespins.
2. Cut a 2 1/2 in. square of paper.
3. Glue the flat pieces of the clothespins together, leaving a hole at one end.
4. Insert the toothpick into the paper forming a "sail".
5. Put glue into the hole and inset the toothpick, and let dry.
Once dry your ready to sail.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|