Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Arts & Crafts and other Kid topics.
2 clear 2-liter bottles (from soda),
1. Cut the bottles so that the bottom of one is approx. 4" high (this creates the bottom of your house) this is the base.
2. Then cut the other one so that it's bottom is about 9" high this will be the "lid" or top for you house.
3. Place a small amount of sand in the bottom of the 4" base.
4. Add soil and seeds. Water then slip the top over it to create your own greenhouse.
5. Put in sunny place and plants will appear in 2-5 days (depending on the seeds you use).
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|