Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Activities and other Kid topics.
1. You will need Styrofoam cups, rubber bands, straws that do not bend, and a piece of cotton cloth.
2. Fill the cup part of the way with solution. Poke a hole near the top for the straw and insert it.
3. Cover the top with a square of cloth. (I use an old piece of flannel or cut up towel.)
4. Secure with the rubber band.
5. Then have the children blow into the straw and watch the bubbles come out the top.
If it works right, the bubbles will be in one long continuous piece...really cool.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|