Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Educational and other Kid topics.
A good pair of scissors should:
1. be able to be used by both hands
2. has a finger loop that allows room for more than one finger.
3. have handles that comfortably fit a child's hand, for comfort and control.
4. is made with a durable pivot point and corrosion resistant blades.
5. is designed to cut to the tip of all required materials such as felt, fabric, yarn and paper.