Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Arts & Crafts and other Kid topics.
15 THINGS CHILDREN LEARN FROM ART
1. Art develops creative thinking.
2. Art provides a means of communication.
3. Art serves as an emotional release.
4. Art strengthens the self-concept and confidence.
5. Art increases self-understanding.
6. Art heightens aesthetic awareness and sensitivity.
7. Art enhances the ability to visualize.
8. Art provides problem-solving and decision-making opportunities.
9. Art develops appreciation for the individuality of others.
10. Art leads to the integration of the individual.
11. Art serves as a balance to classroom activities.
12. Art aids physical coordination.
13. Art develops work habits and a sense of responsibility.
14. Art aids the adult in understanding and helping the child.
15. Art generates joy.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|