Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Holidays and other Kid topics.
1. Have the children all wear green on St. Patrick's Day.
2. Sponge paint with green shamrock sponges, gold coin sponges, black pots.
3. Borrow St. Patrick's Books and Irish music from library.
4. Teach children how to dance an Irish Jig.
5. Make and eat green Jell-O (use jigglers recipe and shamrock cookie cutters).
6. Make green play dough.
7. Use green food coloring in milk or make green milkshakes with peppermint or mint chocolate chip ice cream.
8. Use gold coins in the sandbox or sand table.
Rainbow finger painting Have the children dip their fingers into finger paint... each finger in a different color. Then the children can move their fingers across a piece of finger paint paper to make a rainbow.