Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Meals & Snacks and other Kid topics.
1 pound ground beef
8 ounces tomato sauce
1 cup water
1 1/2 ounces sloppy joe mix -- (1 envelope)
1 teaspoon onion flakes
2 packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles. Drain and return to skillet.
2. Stir in tomato sauce and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Unroll 1 package crescent rolls, pressing seams together; fit into bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Spread beef mixture over dough and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Unroll other package of crescent rolls, pressing seams together; place over cheese. Brush dough with milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Bake at 425 degrees F. for 15 minutes or until top is golden. Yield: 6 servings.