Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Arts & Crafts and other Kid topics.
2 Lt. Pop Bottle
Pom-pom or cotton ball
1. Take a clear 2 lt. pop bottle take off the bottom support if there is one.
2. Cut the bottle in half so you remove the opening. Next cut down on the bottle till there is about 3-4" left which will be the body.
3. Move left or right about 4-5" and cut down the same distance. Remove this section that is loose.
4. Go to the opposite side and diagonally cut two pointed ears (don't cut them off). Cut out pink felt and glue on to the plastic ears.
5. Glue on eyes (wiggle or paper), pink triangle felt nose (or paper) with little strips of white paper to resemble whiskers.
6. Don't forget the cotton ball or white pompom for the tail!
Fill with Easter grass.