Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Arts & Crafts and other Kid topics.
Using 7 Popsicle sticks
A small sharp nail
A twist tie
Heavy construction paper
1. Using the hammer and nail, make a small hole in the end of each stick.
2. Pull the twist tie through the holes of all 7 sticks. Make a neat loop with the twist tie and twist it to secure the sticks together
3. Spread the sticks out into a fan shape. Lay them flat on top of a piece of newspaper.
4. Cut a curved strip of construction paper t form the top of the fan, it should be about 4 inches high, the top about 8 inches wide and the bottom about 6 inches wide.
5. Decorate the paper with your markers.
6. Glue the construction paper to the top of the fan. Allow it to dry. Now you have a fan-tastic way to keep cool.
7. By creasing between the Popsicle sticks very carefully this fan can be folded.